Monday, November 06, 2006

amadbrownwoman According to Yahoo

You think I'm not a goddess, huh, yahoo?

I don't know why I did, but, mmm, I searched my virtual moniker amadbrownwoman on yahoo. Well, look what I found. It only shows what I've suspected all along. One, Black Eyed Peas is really famous, (yeah, of course). Second, OMIH's blog is famous among Vietnam bloggers. Lastly, yahoo doesn't care that amadbrownwoman has her own blog.

So, if you're a blogger and you want to be visible on the internet, go comment in OMIH's blog.

Or if you want to be a famous blogger, just claim you're OMIH.

Or if you want to be famous period, just be a member of Black Eyed Peas period.

6 comments:

Jimmy Tran said...

Arundhati is one of the best writers of all time. Give her a Pulitzer already!

amadbrownwoman said...

yeah, i think i should start a give-aroy-a-pulitzer-campaign. on second thought, that's too ambitious. so i settle for pls-sell-aroy-books-in-vietnam campaign. one year in hcm and i still haven't seen an aroy book.

D. said...

What's up with blogger? I saw your post today about 'dude, quit asking me about my English' and wanted to comment, but I can't find the post on your blog. My blog reader picked it up though. I guess I have to wait a few days till it shows up on your site. Weird.

amadbrownwoman said...

d.
it was my fault, not bloggers'. i was a bit uncertain about posting it because my white friends may see it and think i'm talking about them. yes, i'm talking about them, so i decided to go on.

OMIH said...

I'm confused. Who or what says I'm famous.

amadbrownwoman said...

to omih
yahoo (and my brilliant mind)! when i first seached amadbrownwoman, results yielded some pages in blackeyedpeas website and the only blog, of course, is yours. w/c lead me to equate OMIH to BEP. i didn't know that the results in the link change after a while.